Prayer for You This Year–2018
As many people start the year with a fresh start and New Year’s Resolutions, it’s a time to look toward the upcoming year. The same is true for me. I’ll be participating with my church in a 21 day challenge involving 21 days of prayer, discipline and bible study. During the month of January, I will be spending some time in concentrated prayer. As part of my prayer time, I will be spending time praying for my blog, readers, and subscribers. I plan on praying for each person on my subscriber list individually.
There will be some general areas that I will be praying for each of you, which I’ll detail below. However, I’d also like to take this opportunity to reach out to you and see if you have any specific needs or prayer requests that you would like me to pray about. I would love to hear from you!
You can let me know your requests by:
- Posting a comment below (at the bottom of this page)
- Sending a message through my contact page by clicking here
- Sending me an email at tracy at happyhealthyandprosperous dot com (I have to list the email this way to avoid those crazy spam robots! :P)
I will add your specific requests to my list, and I will commit to praying for you and your needs. If you don’t have any specific needs, please know that you are still being prayed for by name anyway!
General areas I’ll be praying for
- Spiritual growth and relationship with God and for you to also grow in wisdom stature and favor like Jesus did
- Health, healing and emotional well-being
- Relationships with others in your life
- Finances and prosperity
- Gifts, calling and purpose
- Strength and courage
- Open doors for you this year and close the wrong ones
- Experience God’s love this year